- Enhances the vitality of small and growing businesses in Chicago and the community
- Provides a positive link to economic development and advocacy organizations that focus on minority and women-owned business issues
- Compliments the University's overall commitment to business diversity
The University of Chicago Office of Business Diversity supports the University's legacy of inclusion by:
- Collaborating with key University stakeholders to identify opportunities for minority- and women-owned businesses that contribute to the economic development in communities where we conduct business
- Connecting minority- and women-owned businesses to key decision makers within the University
- Creating sustainable partnerships with minority- and women-owned businesses that will advance continual improvement in our performance and the performance of our partners
The University of Chicago has enjoyed an international reputation of leadership, innovation, and excellence. The composition of institutional stakeholders is becoming increasingly diverse as demographics shift and ethnic affluence expands. The development of sustainable alliances with diverse firms will advance our reputation with key internal and external stakeholders.